Adopting high-performance industrial quad-core CPU and 5G cellular module, the UC44 is capable of providing an extremely safe and reliable connection to wireless networks.
The UC44 also supports a 5-port Gigabit Ethernet switch, serial ports (RS232/RS485) and DI/DO (Digital input/Digital output), which enables the user full flexibility for multiple applications.
The UC44 is particularly suitable for applications such as; mobile internet access, smart grid, digital media installations, industrial automation, telemetry equipment, medical device, digital factory, finance, payment device, environment protection, water conservation etc.
- Qualcomm quad-core CPU with big memory; SSD is available to support further development and customize requirements
- Global 5G (NSA/SA)/4G LTE network with dual SIM cards for backup between multiple carrier networks
- Gigabit Ethernet ports for lightning transmission of data
- Embedded Python SDK for secondary development
- Flexible modular design provides users with different connection modules like Ethernet, I/O, serial port, Wi-Fi, GPS for connecting diverse field assets
- Rugged enclosure, optimized for DIN rail or shelf mounting
- 3-year warranty included
- The device data can be aggregated and cleaned locally, and the processed data can be transmitted to the Cloud for storage and analysis.
- It can be continuously running in a broken or weak network environment, and the latest data can be synchronized to the Cloud after the network is restored
- Link remote devices in an environment where communication technologies are constantly changing
- Support 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, as AP or client mode, to establish versatile wireless network or be the backup WAN link for 5G/4G
- Support rich protocols like SNMP, Modbus bridging, RIP, OSPF
Security & Reliability
- Quickly develop functions with Function Compute and deploy them seamlessly to edge nodes
- Automated failover/failback between Ethernet, Cellular (dual SIM) and Wi-Fi
- Enable unit with security frameworks like IPsec/OpenVPN/GRE/L2TP/PPTP/DMVPN
- Embed hardware watchdog, able to automatically recover from various failure, ensure highest level of availability
- DeviceHub provides easy setup, mass configuration, and centralized management of remote devices
- The user-friendly web interface design and more than one option of upgrade help administrator to manage the device as easy as pie
- WEB GUI and CLI enable the admin to achieve simple management and quick configuration among a large quantity of devices
- Efficiently manage the remote routers on the existing platform through the industrial standard SNMP
|MPN||Cellular||SIM||10/100/1000 Ethernet||Serial||I/O||GPS||PoE||2.4G Wi-Fi||5G Wi-Fi|
For a more detail specification of the product, please contact us using the form below.