The UC42 is a cost-effective industrial cellular router with embedded intelligent software features that are designed for various cellular internet access applications as well as M2M/IoT applications. Global WCDMA and 4G LTE carrier supported make this drop-in connectivity a great help for users in maximizing uptime.
Integrating embedded cellular modem and dual SIM function, the UC42 provides 3G/4G cellular network with 150 Mbps download and 50 Mbps uplink, it also has 5 fast Ethernet ports and supports Wi-Fi that compliance with 802.11b/g/n standard. All these capabilities deliver users an uninterrupted internet access.
Easy deployment and comprehensive remote device management makes UC42 versatile in most of IoT/M2M applications.
- NXP industrial grade processor.
- Global 4G LTE/3G network with dual SIM cards for backup between multiple carrier networks.
- Embedded Python SDK for secondary development.
- Flexible modular design provides users with different connection modules like Ethernet, I/O, serial port, Wi-Fi, GPS for connecting diverse field assets.
- FXS port for telephone communication.
- Rugged enclosure, optimized for DIN rail or shelf mounting.
- 3-year warranty included.
- Link remote devices in an environment where communication technologies are
- Support 802.11 a/b/g/n, as AP or client mode, to establish versatile wireless network or be the backup WAN link for 4G/3G.
- Support rich protocols like SNMP, Modbus bridging, RIP, OSPF.
- Support wide operating temperature ranging from -40°C to +70°C/-40℉ to +158℉.
Security & Reliability
- Automated failover/failback between Ethernet, Cellular (dual SIM) and Wi-Fi.
- Enable unit with security frameworks like IPsec/OpenVPN/GRE/L2TP/PPTP/DMVPN.
- Embed hardware watchdog, able to automatically recover from various failure, ensure highest level of availability.
- To establish a secured mechanism on centralized authentication and authorization of device access by supporting AAA (Radius, TACACS+, LDAP, local Authentication) and multiple levels of user authority.
- DeviceHub provides easy setup, mass configuration, and centralized management of remote devices.
- The user-friendly web interface design and more than one option of upgrade help user and administrators to manage the devices.
- WEB GUI and CLI enable the admin to achieve simple management and quick configuration among a large quantity of devices.
- Efficiently manage the remote routers on the existing platform through the industrial standard SNMP.
|MPN||Cellular||SIM||10/100 Mbps Ethernet||Serial||I/O||GPS||PoE||2.4G Wi-Fi||FXS Voice|
For a more detail specification of the product, please contact us using the form below.