DrayTek’s Vigor 2865Lac Multi-WAN Firewall VPN routers are ideal for Superfast VDSL Broadband and Ethernet-based FTTP Fibre Broadband. With
Gigabit throughput, Quality of Service, VPN client/server, comprehensive Firewall and Content Filtering controls.
The Vigor 2865Lac supports dual band Wi-Fi plus has an integrated 4G+ LTE modem to take full advantage of mobile broadband. The Vigor 2865 series
provides a reliable, flexible, and secure networking solution, that’s ideal for Home Offices, Business and Satellite Offices.
- VDSL2 (Superfast Fibre) and Gigabit Ethernet WAN Router
- Multi-WAN Gigabit Performance Router with Load-Balancing & Failover
- Up to 950Mbps Firewall Throughput for Ethernet WAN
- 5+1 Gigabit RJ-45 LAN Ports
- Up to 800Mbps VPN Throughput with IPsec acceleration
- 32 LAN-to-LAN & Remote Teleworker VPN Tunnels
- 16 DrayTek SSL VPN or OpenVPN Tunnels
- 4G/LTE with dual-SIMs for second backup telco
- AC1300 – 11ac ‘Wave 2’ Dual Band Wireless with Mesh
- 8 LAN Subnets with VLANs (Port-based / 802.1q)
- SPI Firewall and Content Filtering
- Optional VigorCare Available
- Compatible with VigorACS central management platform
Key Features & Benefits
VDSL and Ethernet Load Balancer
Connect the Vigor 2865 to Superfast Fibre with the integrated VDSL modem. Use the Ethernet WAN with Cable and Ultrafast FTTP. Load Balance multiple connections to boost performance.
Benefits: Fully utilise Fibre Broadband. High performance DSL & Gigabit CPE with flexible application.
Dual-SIM 4G+ LTE Modem
Ensure ultra-reliable connectivity with integrated high-performance 4G+/LTE Category 6 modem on ‘L’ models. Handle Mobile network outages with Dual-SIM Failover.
Benefits: Fast and Convenient Mobile Broadband. Provide constant connectivity.
Packed With Features
Take advantage of DrayTek’s rich feature set and useful functionality such as Quality of Service, Route Policy, Hotspot Web Portal, VPN Matcher, DrayDDNS and more.
Benefits: Advanced DrayTek router functionality solves many complex networking issues.
Robust SMB VPN Router
Quickly and securely connect remote sites with up to 32 VPN tunnels. Enable remote workers to access resources with DrayTek SSL VPN and OpenVPN support.
Benefits: Securely encrypt network access for remote workers and working from home.
5+1 Gigabit LAN Ports with VLANs
Link Server, Computers, and Network Attached Storage directly, with up to 6 Gigabit LAN ports. VLANs allow for as many as 8 separate networks, with options for Hotspot Captive Portal.
Benefits: Improve quality of service for private and guest data traffic. Connect more devices.
VigorACS Central Management
The Vigor 2865 can be fully managed and configured remotely with the VigorACS central management platform. Manage DrayTek networks spanning multiple sites.
Benefits: Save time and money. Provision, manage and monitor remote sites easily, without on-site IT or dedicated staff.
For more information and a full specification, please get in touch via the form below